Enhance your Duke Nukem Forever experience with all new content!
The Duke Nukem Forever Downloadable Content includes:
Hail to the Icons Parody Pack
Duke Nukem Forever’s First Add-On Content, Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, contains three new game modes, and four new multiplayer maps – each with new weapons.
- Three All-New Modes – Freeze Tag provides some of the most fun team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever. Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos. See who can hold on to the babe the longest in Hot Potato and play free-for-all Duke style in Hail to the King.
- Call of Duke – Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandpit – Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno – Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge – Hats? Duke loves hats. Give him a minigun and he’ll take down all comers.
The Doctor Who Cloned Me
Duke Nukem Forever’s Add-On Content Duke Nukem: The Doctor Who Cloned Me is bursting with all of the over-the-top Duke goodness fans love. Deep in the heart of Area 51, Dr Proton has been hatching his evil plan. Fueled by new ego boosts, Duke is ready to take on evil clones, alien queens and anything else that comes his way in order to save the world and his babes!
This full new single player campaign includes brand new weapons, all-new enemy types and bosses, more Achievements, and brand new interactive items within the world. Additionally, The Doctor Who Cloned Me adds four new multiplayer maps to the mix:
*Maps support all retail games modes. Players who own the add-on content, Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, will also be able to play Freeze Tag, Hot Potato, Hail to the King Free For All and Predator.
- Sky-High: The alien-infested corporate offices of Pooty, Inc. near the center of Las Vegas. This map includes three indoor floors taken over by the aliens and two rooftops, jump pads, stairwells, and building-to-building combat.
- Command: EDF command center with an imprisoned BattleLord at its core! A two-level map featuring winding stairs, straightaway corridors, and jump pads.
- Drop Zone: Rooftop of Duke’s Lady Killer Casino featuring indoor and outdoor combat and stairwells for platforming, an EDF dropship on landing pad, and a bottomless pit.
- Biohazard: Fight in the Breston Plant Nuclear Power facilities and compete across multiple floors in locker rooms, restrooms with showers, control rooms, and the nuclear waste storage room.